Coping with COVID-19
Parenting Education Saskatchewan and Family Service Saskatoon are committed to the health and well-being of our community during these challenging and unpredictable times. We continue to provide emotional support, coping strategies and resources through telephone counselling.
Please find below useful links and resources about coping strategies in response to COVID-19:
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Considerations During COVID-19 Outbreak follow link
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation download resource
- Mental Health Resources: OUT Saskatoon follow link
- How To Apply For Employment Insurance Benefits During COVID-19 download resource
- Financial Assistance Information - COVID-19 download resource
- Saskatoon COVID-19 Service Directory follow link
- Governmental Supports and Programs During COVID-19 follow link
- Keeping Children Safe During COVID-19
- Mental Health and the COVID-19 Pandemic follow link
- #HealthyAtHome - Healthy Parenting (during COVID-19) follow link
- Coping with Stress during a Pandemic
What is Parenting Education Saskatchewan?
Parenting Education Saskatchewan is a project of Family Service Saskatoon and was established in 1992 as the result of several agencies coming together to promote the value and importance of parenting throughout the province.
Parenting Education Saskatchewan links parenting services across the province and provides support and information to those facilitating or organizing parent support/education services.
Become Part of the Team
Because of an increasing need for our services, our need for donations is greater than ever. One way to help is by making monthly donations, through our parent organization Family Service Saskatoon. This is a great way for people to donate in a financially responsible way, and it allows us to provide support for the community with the confidence that regular donations are coming in.